Our NDIS cleaning services in your home are based around your preferences and what works best for you.
Understanding your needs are important to us, so we ensure we build a relationship with you from the very beginning.
It’s not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life, and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
Whenever you need us, we can take your call any time – during day or night 24/7. Give us a call on 1800 845 001.
To meet our high standards all our team members who clean your home are fully trained and have approved police checks.
To ensure we clean what needs to be done, we create a complete checklist and it’s backed by our 7 day Service Guarantee.
Unlike some cleaners, all our mops, towels and cleaning cloths a super-hot 95 degrees so they’re ultra clean and fresh.
A fresh mop is used for every new home cleaning job to clean your floors. We never re-use dirty mops from other homes.
- Living areas
- Dining areas
- Rubbish removal
- Window cleaning
- Changing and replacing of linens
- Moving-out cleans
- New home cleans
- End-of-lease bond cleaning
- Lawn mowing
- Garden maintenance
- Outdoor kitchens
- Pool glass fences
- High ceilings
- Hard to reach places
- Home offices
- Ladies lounges
- Teen retreats
- and more.
assistance with personal domestic activities
- We assist the participant to undertake and/or develop skills to maintain their home environment where the participant owns their own home and/or has sole or substantial responsibility for its maintenance. This includes assisting the participant to do basic house and yard work.
specialized home based assistance for a child
- We offer specialist assistance in the home required due to additional requirements of a child’s disability; may be provided to strengthen the sustainability of informal supports.
household and/or yard maintenance
- We perform essential household and/or yard activities that the participant is not able to undertake.
house cleaning and other household activities
- We perform essential house cleaning activities that the participant is not able to undertake. We also do food and grocery shopping.
assistive products for personal care and safety
- Incontinence Alarms which is a buzzer or similar used in continence training or aid. We offer the alarms for sale.
assistive products for household tasks
- Assistive products and accessories relating to participating in household tasks.